Opening the door to global markets
Trouble free, Compliant and Risk free
Who We Are
We are an IOR company that provide our clients with a complete collection of services – trouble free, compliant and risk free. Paving a cost-effective pathway for our clients to move technology equipment in to selected parts of the world .
What We Do
IOR – Delivery
Solankili Logistics Management helps in assisting companies that wish to import telecommunication parts in to countries such as India and Malaysia but do not have a corporate presence and unaware of the fiscal rulings or compliance applicable in these countries. We also conduct the clients international dealings in order to allow them to provide a hassle free, cost effect pathway for the movement of these technology equipment in and out of the these countries.
Solankili Logistics Management will:
- Act as the importer/exporter for customs and tax declaration purposes during time of import/export.
- Be the Importer of recorder and will apply the required import/export licenses or permits as per compliance required by the country.
- Be responsible to Customs, Tax and other regulatory authorities.
- File required documents associated with the payment of duties and taxes.
IOR – Warehousing
This service is most applicable for those clients who are in need for their goods to be in country but do not possess a legal entity in the required country whilst taking in to account that the goods imported are not for sale. When a situation as such arises, the client would require the use of our warehousing services in order to store their warranty spare parts.
How It Works
- Get in touch with us via WhatsApp, Email, Viber or WeChat.
- This stage would typically involve details regarding the shipment and the appropriate course of action to be taken.
This phase typically contains a variety of activities that include:
- Developing required shipment paperwork.
- Reviewing the products keeping in mind compliance, including any control requirements (licenses, permits, etc.)
- Agreeing on Product Master List of the goods covered by the agreement.
- Reviewing overall business models and the valuation principles approved by the client.
- Developing of reporting and billing arrangements.
The implementation phase can be quite thorough and concentrated. The aim is to establish a vigorous and justifiable process so that clients can have the highest possible level on confidence in the service delivery.
The phase tends to be quite thorough and concentrated. The aim of such an intense phase is to establish a vigorous and justifiable process in order for the clients to obtain the maximum level of self-assurance in the service.
Once the above processes have been approved by all parties involved, we move on to the operations phase which would also include an additional review of the goods as well as quality control of the shipment done by Solankili Logistics Management and the process of transporting the shipment will commence.