Opening the door to global markets
Trouble free, Compliant and Risk free
Who We Are
We are an IOR company that provide our clients with a complete collection of services – trouble free, compliant and risk free. Paving a cost-effective pathway for our clients to move technology equipment in to selected parts of the world .
Col. Faiz- Ur Rahman
Tel: +94 112 472 818
Mr. Najeeb-ur Rahman
Tel: +94 117 761 701
Mr. Jude Warawitage
Tel: +94 777 489 358
Ms. Ayesha Nazzlun
Tel: +94 761 368 786
Mrs. Sachini Withanage
Tel: +94 77 306 3173
Ms. Kanchana Ekanayake
Tel: +94 76 479 1096
Ms. Piyumini Arambawela
Tel: +94 766 094 588
Ms. Anjalie Somarathne
Tel: +94 768 152 145
HEAD OF FINANCE (MALAYSIA)
Mr. Mohan Balasubramaniam
Tel: +94 772 200 032
What We Do
IOR – Delivery
Solankili Logistics Management helps in assisting companies that wish to import telecommunication parts in to countries such as India and Malaysia but do not have a corporate presence and unaware of the fiscal rulings or compliance applicable in these countries. We also conduct the clients international dealings in order to allow them to provide a hassle free, cost effect pathway for the movement of these technology equipment in and out of the these countries.
Solankili Logistics Management will:
- Act as the importer/exporter for customs and tax declaration purposes during time of import/export.
- Be the Importer of recorder and will apply the required import/export licenses or permits as per compliance required by the country.
- Be responsible to Customs, Tax and other regulatory authorities.
- File required documents associated with the payment of duties and taxes.
IOR – Warehousing
This service is most applicable for those clients who are in need for their goods to be in country but do not possess a legal entity in the required country whilst taking in to account that the goods imported are not for sale. When a situation as such arises, the client would require the use of our warehousing services in order to store their warranty spare parts.
How It Works
- Get in touch with us via WhatsApp, Email, Viber or WeChat.
- This stage would typically involve details regarding the shipment and the appropriate course of action to be taken.
This phase typically contains a variety of activities that include:
- Developing required shipment paperwork.
- Reviewing the products keeping in mind compliance, including any control requirements (licenses, permits, etc.)
- Agreeing on Product Master List of the goods covered by the agreement.
- Reviewing overall business models and the valuation principles approved by the client.
- Developing of reporting and billing arrangements.
The implementation phase can be quite thorough and concentrated. The aim is to establish a vigorous and justifiable process so that clients can have the highest possible level on confidence in the service delivery.
The phase tends to be quite thorough and concentrated. The aim of such an intense phase is to establish a vigorous and justifiable process in order for the clients to obtain the maximum level of self-assurance in the service.
Once the above processes have been approved by all parties involved, we move on to the operations phase which would also include an additional review of the goods as well as quality control of the shipment done by Solankili Logistics Management and the process of transporting the shipment will commence.
E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life.” Mobile Phones, Smart Phones, Feature phone, I Phones, Laptop, Desktop, Thin Clients, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, VCDs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
Under the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and SOLANKILI LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT PVT LTD stands committed to implement E-Waste Rules.
We, SOLANKILI LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT PVT LTD understand there is a need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life discarded products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize landfill SOLANKILI LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT PVT LTD understands its responsibility and in this regards we have tied-up with one of the leading and authorised e-waste recycler namely
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA for facilitating our customers to enable them to dispose of e-waste products after its end-of-life.E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA one of the renowned recycler is pioneer of recycling the e-waste in the most organized manner in India. Authorized by CPCB and HSPCB and are committed towards Environmental Social & Corporate Governance. They have expertise in assisting Producers in fulfilling their compliances related to EPR and E-waste Management.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with the M/S E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA For collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at Shed No 15 Roz Ka Meo Industrial Nuh Haryana Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 18001025679. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or M/S E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
Benefits of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources- Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.